Batik on Paper Workshops
Facilitated by Valerie Hildebrand
In this one day workshop:
- - You’ll learn the basics of working with wax and dye to create works of art.
- - You’ll experiment with various types of foundations for your artwork.
- - You’ll learn about the tools traditionally used for batik as well as some variations that
- allow you to control the wax application.
- - You’ll learn techniques for protecting the finished work.
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with an hour lunch break
Holland Community Center (Mesquite Room)
34250 N 60th Street, Bldg B
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
Registration: $100.00 (paid on-line when you register)
Materials Fee: $25.00 plus sales tax
(payable to me when you come to the class, credit cards accepted)
- You can register for a workshop at this link, however registration won’t open until about a month before the date of the workshop: Holland Community Center Classes