Batik on Paper Workshops
Facilitated by Valerie Hildebrand
In this one day workshop:
- - You’ll learn the basics of working with wax and dye to create works of art.
- - You’ll experiment with various types of foundations for your artwork.
- - You’ll learn about the tools traditionally used for batik as well as some variations that
- allow you to control the wax application.
- - You’ll learn techniques for protecting the finished work.
Saturday, January 5, 2019
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Saturday, February 9, 2019
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Friday, March 8, 2019
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Friday, April 12, 2019
Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with an hour lunch break
Holland Community Center (Mesquite Room)
34250 N 60th Street, Bldg B
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
Cost: $125.00 (includes all materials)
- You can register for a workshop at this link, however registration won’t open until about a month before the date of the workshop: Holland Community Center Classes